We are open for all dental procedures! Our new normal, designed to protect you and our team, is outlined below.
Please know that:
- Our office has always exceeded the guidelines for infection control, and we will continue that for COVID-19 and beyond.
- We are following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s mandates concerning face masks in all healthcare settings. All patients must wear a face covering or mask when entering the office.
- If you are experiencing ANY respiratory issues or cold and/or flu-like symptoms, including, but not limited to:
* Shortness of breath
… we ask that you please contact the office 513-772-0722 to reschedule your appointment.
- If you have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 we ask that you please contact the office 513-772-0722 to reschedule your appointment
- If you have a concern about your dental health, we are here for you! Just give us a call!
Above all else, know that we are so excited about your arrival at our office. Together, we can make it the best appointment ever!
Dr. Rachelle Boudreau, Dr. Vincent Benedetti and the entire Illuminate Dentistry team
To learn more about our COVID-19 prevention measures in Cincinnati, Ohio, and schedule a visit with our dentists, call Illuminate Dentistry at 513-772-0722 today.